Covid-19 Resources

Economic Impact Payment

  • Non-Filers: Enter Your Payment Info Here
    • You should use this application if:You did not file a 2018 or 2019 federal income tax return because your gross income was under $12,200 ($24,400 for married couples). This includes people who had no income. Or
      You weren’t required to file a 2018 or 2019 federal income tax return for other reasons
  • Get My Payment: Here
    • Update your bank account or mailing address
      If we don’t have your direct deposit information from 2018 or 2019 return – and we haven’t yet sent your payment – use the Get My Payment application to let us know where to send your direct deposit.
    • 2019 Filers: We will send your payment using the information you provided with your 2019 tax return. You will not be able to change it.
    • 2018 Filers: If you need to change your account information or mailing address, file your 2019 taxes electronically as soon as possible. That is the only way to let us know your new information.

Paycheck Protection Program

Unemployment Information

Links to data you can trust…